Friday, November 19, 2004

What I'm supposed to do is good things which bring me up to my final accomplishment, To the last degree of humanity perfection. This is the ideal human on the world who worth for the god sent crown on his head. How long it takes to get to such a level or was Buddha or Zoroaster such persons or … is not my exact question. What happens next? It may be a little bit more interesting but still not my QUESTION! I'm asking, what happens to that little boy who born from a prostitute mother, an always drunk jerk father, who raped him when he was 9, forced him to rob and beg in streets when he was 10 and …! He needs at least 20 years to understand what he is supposed to be, that crowned perfect human I mean! But he is 19, he has spent 3 years in jail and the rest in damned downtowns! Any suggestion for my poor boy?? Nope?

Emad

No comments: