Sunday, May 07, 2006

Google is going to have its influence on everybody's daily life. I was really fighting with this idea two or three years ago thinking "no, not another IT giant will grow to the size of microsoft!"
9 years ago when I started BBS business with my friend Hadi Eskandari, he induced me in to this belief that Linux will reign future server operating systems. But slowly I believed microsoft is the dominant lord of computers, for home users or servers as well. When the biggest computer makers like Lenovo or Dell start to sell Windows on their computers' package can you decline the power of microsoft for at least next decade?
by the way people are experiencing new IT Lord, whether Bill Gates like it or not! Google is paying the entire world (don't believe it?! Simply click on the above ads on my weblog, I bet you he will!) and this is the real big deal!
Future value added service based on the revenue people make from google's facilities (like finances, shopping etc) may ruin many other business owners' plans like Yahoo or MSN.
believe or not, Google is landing in your dreams...!

No comments: